Monday, July 12, 2010

First videos

What is there to video of a newborn?? Nothing! Since they pretty much just lay there, these might seem a little boring to you but they mean the world to us and I just love his little facial expressions! I can already see the changes in him and while I don't want him to change a bit more, I'm looking forward to watching him grow up :-)

We are enjoying the new Flip video camera that Maw gave us for the shower. Here are just a few of the many videos Beau has captured and as he continues to travel during the week, it will be a great resource to help him feel close to us!



2 comments:

Earlene said...

Precious - and I LOVE the song! You'll always cherish these videos. (I can't believe how strong he is already!)

Kristi said...

Look at him lift his head! And he's so quiet and peaceful about it. Emmie mostly screamed and cried when we tried tummy time at that age!