Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Oldies but goodies

I came across some "old" photos last week - I love them b/c a) they took me back to the weekend that we told my parents that I was pregnant, b) I got my "new" car and c) we have a photo with Felix - our late cat that I miss so, so much. 


This is Beau and I posing with the newborn onesie and socks that I wrapped up and gave to my parents as "just a little something" for being so generous and swapping cars with us. (Don't worry, we didn't give them a grandson in exchange for a Yukon. Purely coincidence and perfect timing :) ). I wish I had video of my mom opening this gift in the middle of the restaurant....a once in a lifetime experience and facial expression that I will cherish always!






















I have said it before but this cat was GOR. GEOUS.


No comments: