Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Visitors and Bath Time (not together)

First, Beau and I are just so touched by the number of visitors we have had both at the hospital and since we have been home. So many loving friends and family members have come by to meet Grayson and it feels so good to be surrounded by wonderful people. Of course I didn't take ANY pictures from all of our visits so I'm stealing from others....


My sister Andrea came to visit from Austin when Grayson was just 10 days old! I wasn't getting around too well yet so we really enjoyed hanging around our parents' house and ours so that she could be with him.
























I lifted this one from Kristi's blog ;-) Grayson met their little Emmie when she was just 5 months old a couple of weeks ago. As Kristi said, it's crazy to see their difference in size when they will ultimately be in the same grade! Too cute...




















Wish I had thought to take pictures of all our other visitors but regardless, thank you to all who have come to see us during this wonderful time!


Second, we didn't capture Grayson's first bath since we were completely overwhelmed with the fountain he contributed (i.e. he peed). But here is the second or third - what a cutie! With the first few baths, we kept a blanket with him to keep him warm, but we have also tried without and he's comfy and doesn't fuss so blanket be gone. Just more mess to clean up. I'll try to find the photo in his robe - SO cute!!














No comments: