Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Newborn Photo Shoot (and Happy 1 Month!)

We received the disk of our newborn photo shoot today and I'm thrilled at how great they all turned out! Zoe D. is truly talented and has a great eye with everyone she shoots but particularly with the newborns! I love how she brought Grayson's ever-changing facial expressions to life and froze them in time for us to appreciate forever! Here are only a select few. The rest are on Facebook and one in particular will be on the announcement we are sending out in the near future, which I'm also very excited about :-) 

Happy 1 month today, baby Grayson! You have already grown so much and become so much more alert. My favorite part? Those fleeting smiles are lingering just a few more seconds longer than they used to - I look forward to those every day!









No comments: