Friday, July 23, 2010

Between Sizes

This post could easily be about me since I'm not quite back to my original size and refuse to buy new clothes; thus, not a lot of options in the closet. However, in true new mom fashion, I have shamelessly turned this blog into "all about baby". It's just my life right now, so deal. ;-) I mentioned in my last post that Grayson is growing SO fast. And because of this, he is out of his newborn clothes (SO SAD!) but doesn't quite fit into his 0-3 month clothes. I can't figure out how they size this stuff. Anyway, here are some fun outfits that we have managed to squeeze him into. Whether they are a little too big or a little too small, I realize that this is the life of a new mom - spending way too much time in the nursery closet to make sure that I don't miss any outfits before he grows out of them...oh, the excitement (sigh)....









No comments: