Saturday, February 13, 2010

21 Weeks (or Kung Fu Fighting)

I'm feeling really good! I have lots of energy and still tend to forget that I'm pregnant during the day. The baby is moving more than ever, which I love (and just realize that this is right in line w/ this week's update!). A sorority sister of mine recently told me to enjoy this time, that it's a feeling only for me. And I just love the way she verbalized that :-) It's so true and I'm really enjoying it :) However, I'm ready for this baby to be here SOON and June feels sooooo far away ;) 


In other body changing news, that dark line below my belly button is starting to show up and speaking of belly buttons, mine's comin' out! It's 1/2 in and 1/2 out and this is the first time that I've been able to see to the bottom of it! I used to have a really deep belly button so it's a little strange and it's VERY sensitive! I don't even like to touch it. What else...oh, my teenage acne has cleared on my face but not on my chest and back. TMI? Just giving my non-prego friends something to look forward to ;-)

How your baby's growing:

Your baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — the length of a carrot. You may soon feel like she's practicing martial arts as her initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to her activity as you get to know her better. Your baby's eyebrows and lids are present now.

No comments: