Monday, February 8, 2010

Hot Air Balloon

So this is kinda neat. The other day I was driving down our street and saw a hot air balloon flying right over our house! I've never seen one this close up and didn't realize how fast they travel! From the time I saw it to when I pulled out my phone and snapped this, it went from just to the left of our house to just to the right of it - speedy little sucker! My favorite part - Beau arrived right after me and he pulled over to take pictures too :-) Naturally, his photo (2nd below) is MUCH better than mine (the first one). Anyway, we think so much alike! :)














1 comment:

Earlene said...

Too much fun! Don't you know there were some people rubbernecking on the main roads? Jeff took a ride once when we were in Lake Tahoe and they had to lane in a neighborhood because there was a problem. Precisely why I will NEVER get in one of those, beautiful as they are.