Friday, February 12, 2010

Baby Reynolds has a name!

Exciting news....we announced earlier this week that our little boy's name is Grayson Luke Reynolds! We are very excited and I have to admit I got chills last night when Beau called him by his name for the first time ;-) It was truly special!

Although still very much developing inside me, Grayson likes to play this game that has proven a little frustrating to Beau and me.  He's moving like crazy and sometimes feels like he's somersaulting around....that is, until Beau puts his hand on my belly so that he can feel too. Then. Nothing. Still as can be. Beau will then walk away and he starts right back up. Another round of calling Beau back into the room for him to feel....and. nothing. All while (I imagine) Baby Gray is snickering on the inside.

More to come on our developments!

No comments: