Thursday, February 18, 2010

Valentine's Day

Beau and I have a similar take on this holiday (nothing you haven't heard before, made up holiday driven by the flower and card industries, yadda yadda) but we decided to do something regardless. I mean, who wouldn't want to go to brunch with their honey and see a movie with 15 uber-famous hottie celebrities?! So, you guessed it, we went to see the movie "Valentine's Day", which was really cute :-) 

Beforehand, we had Sunday Brunch at The Cheesecake Factory. I have been intrigued ever since my clients started talking about this part of their menu and while it's not new, there is one new menu item that is to DIE FOR! The Lemon Ricotta Pancakes! I would include a picture but they haven't been shot yet. But I assure you, they are heavenly and you must try them. Beau took one bite and said, "Your mom would love these!". I thought that was cute ;) And yes, Mama you must try them!

We then took a romantic trip to Kroger...gazed into each others eyes over High Fiber oatmeal and frozen pizzas. ;-) Kidding - but I love everything I get to do with Beau, regardless of whether it's a Hallmark-inspired day!

Here is my other Valentine!
(& me at 21 weeks before my V-Day date)

No comments: