Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Grayson's First Clothes!

My sister Andrea recently sent Grayson some treats in the mail! His very first new clothes just for him :-) She sent us 2 onesies that are just precious and a burnt orange knit cap WITH HORNS! His very first horns - it's so cute! If my family had it their way, his first words would be "Hook 'em". ;) Here are the pics!

























In addition to these, we can't forget the clothes my mom gave me that used to be mine! Both Grayson and I are/were June babies so a lot of it will fit him. :) I'm most excited about my winter coat - it's red corduroy - totally could be for a boy. It's such a cool thought that he will wear some things that once fit me when I was his size!

So, there isn't anything cuter than the horns beanie but this is a close second! MY very first baby outfit purchase for my very own child...(another cool thought)....isn't it CUTE?!? My poor kid will be decked out in weenie dogs and longhorns!

Front of the onesie/back of the pants
 












Back of the onesie/back of the pants 

No comments: