Sunday, February 21, 2010

Still havin' fun!

My recent blog updates are probably a total snoozer to those whose aren't particularly interested in babies. In fact, pre-prego Stacey would be SO over this blog ;-) So, rest assured, I still have a social life, albeit a small one. Here are some things we have been up to lately:

JoDee's 30th Birthday! What a treat to see my sorority sisters that I haven't seen since college!! And JoDee of course looking fabulous as always....










The Ft. Worth rodeo with about 7 of our friends - SO much fun! Love me some cowboys rodeo fun!













Our friends' kids' Birthdays! We have been to 2 since I have been expecting and it's definitely preparing us for all the fun to come ;-) This pic was taken at Joseph's 2nd Birthday and he is PRECIOUS!














Thea's Birthday! Sushi and then Lemon Bar and who needs to see a picture of me when there is a SHOT SKI to stare at. SO funny to watch 4 of my friends coordinate their shots. Ha!














Snuggie Pub Crawl! What a hoot! A crazy number of people in snuggies took over Uptown one Saturday and I was thrilled to be a part of it! My friends even treated me to a non-alcoholic beer made by Heinekin. It was actually really good! :-)


 
Celebrating Nikki's engagement with the girls in the private wine room at Sushi Axiom - SO great to catch up with the girls since I don't get to see them all that often (contrary to this blog post!). And Kristi was out for the first time since Emmie was born 3 weeks ago - great to see her too!!

 

No comments: