Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Amazing Beau

Progress is being made on the guest room/nursery conversion and it's all attributed to Beau!! He's such a hard worker - I've always known this about him. :-) He moved every piece of furniture to the garage today by himself! Not an easy task! I was perfectly content with this big step but he didn't stop there. He just kept working back there this morning so I thought I would be nice and make him some eggs, bacon and apple cinnamon muffins (ok, the muffins were for me). He's such a sweetie and after breakfast he suggested we go buy the paint today - I was pretty surprised. That's a lot in 1 day. But he did it - isn't it pretty?! I love the progress - we can go pick up the furniture now! I'm so pleased with how the paint went on - now if we can just get this stinkin' middle panel figured out! We agree on a lot - but have different opinions on this center panel. I should just give in - he IS my painter after all ;-) P.S. I should hire him out - he did this in a couple of hours and without tape and there isn't one "oops". Amazing.


Getting back to how wonderful Beau is - in addition to the time he spent on the nursery today, he also had baseball practice, he's packing to leave for this week's trip, he made me dinner AND he's outside working with Brinkley right now. He does a lot and still he is always trying to keep me happy - I never thought I would be so lucky! On the subject of Brinkley, Beau and the breeder have big plans to get Brinkley into some competitions and he's ALMOST there. I'm so proud of Beau and Brinkley both! They have worked so hard and people (including the breeder) are always so impressed when they see Brinkley's discipline and intelligence. All thanks to Beau's dedication to training him when he's home. Love you Beaubs! xoxo

No comments: